GTA V: Weapons #2

Discussion in 'General GTA V Discussion' started by DarkMythHunter, Aug 30, 2012.

?

If there is a GTA V special weapon you would like to see, what is it?

Skateboard, snowboard, surfoards... 4 vote(s) 50.0%
Another, specify below. 4 vote(s) 50.0%
  1. DarkMythHunter

Message Count:
    Hey everyone, I would love to create a topic about the GTA V weapons. Well more exactly I want to talk about all weapons and put the confirmation/unconfirmation on it. I mean analyze every weapon that can be in GTA V. So let's start it.

[IMG]

SLOT #6: ASSAULT RIFLES

AK-47 - Wich is already confirmed since the first trailer cames out. Yeah, this weapon, it's my favorite one, because it's very powerfull and fast. [CONFIRMED]
    M16 - Almost the same as AK-47, but this one is all black. I think this one is also coming in GTA V, because is definitly one of the bests. [POSSIBLE]

SLOT #7: RIFLES

Sniper Rifle - The first rifle created in GTA. First time appears in GTA 3 I think and yeah, it's one of the most powerfull guns and you can kill someone with one shot. [CONFIRMED]
    Rifle - The "country-rifle" is another type of rifle, but this one zooms less, around 50% less but yeah, powerfull like the first. Anyway bring this weapon back would be nice. [POSSIBLE]
    Laser Rifle - That is confirmed from 2 new GTA V screenshots, will be amazing, we already saw it on GTA 3 and GTA LCS and it's time to see it back. Now more better! [CONFIRMED]
    Explosive Rifle - Zoom something then shot a car or people with a big explosion sounds fun. Like the explosive shotgun, would be better see an explosive rifle, right? [UNCONFIRMED]

SLOT #8: Heavy Weapons

Flamethrower - It was in several GTA's, but when GTA IV generation cames out, then this weapon dissapeared. Bad, but maybe GTA V will be back with this because have more countryside no? [UNCONFIRMED]
    Rocket Launcher - It's like already confirmed, because it's necesary and every GTA 3D game have it. Anyway this time can be more modern and better right? [CONFIRMED]
    Heat-Seeking Rocket Launcher - Only available in GTA San Andreas, I would love to see how rocket's shoots are going to my aim target, like a car or a high level helicopter, would be easier. [UNCONFIRMED]
    Minigun - The most powerfull gun. Minigun is actually a weapon that in 1-2 seconds can explode a car. Yeah sounds really awesome, perhaps in GTA V we'll meet again. [UNCONFIRMED]
    Grenade Launcher - It's like a rifle I think, we've seen this weapon in GTA The Lost & GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony and I would like to see it also in GTA V. [UNCONFIRMED]

SlLOT #9: Explosives

Tear Gas - A grenade seen only in San Andreas. Well this weapon is actually a smoke grenade, that makes people inhale smoke and sometimes die if they do it too much. [POSSIBLE]
    Grenade - The basic explosive of GTA-series. Actually it is already confirmed because we all know that this weapon will be there right? Well, welcome. [CONFIRMED]
    Molotov Cocktail - Seen even in GTA IV, I am sure they are back and this is like confirmed to me. Now imagine a better fire effect when you are using it! Awesome... [POSSIBLE]
    Satchel Charges - This is actually a little box and when you put it in a car, people or walls, everything, you'll "Recive" a detonator, when you press click the satchel charges explodes. [POSSIBLE]

SLOT #10: Handheld Items

Fire Extinguisher - I think these items will be back to the firetruckers at less, or find them in a hospital or LSPD interior, but I think this can be back. [UNCONFIRMED]
    Spray Can - Miss graffitis? I miss them too, actually LA is a big place where you can paint graffitis. Maybe Rockstar put a secondary mission where you have to paint graffitis, I would love it. [UNCONFIRMED]
    Camera - This iten MUST be in GTA V because we have a huge place where we must take a picture, like countrysides, natura the city, mountains, deserts and yeah... [POSSIBLE]

SLOT #11: Gifts

Flowers, Cane, Dildo, Vibrator - This items can be back in GTA V, we've seen Dildos for example in GTA IV but they weren't useful, maybe all these will be in GTA V, no? [UNCONFIRMED]

SLOT #12: Special Items

Night Vision Goggles / Thermal Vision Goggles - Only available in GTA San Andreas, maybe we'll have missions and it's necesary to use them. But I don't think this things will be back. [UNCONFIRMED]
    Parachute - Confirmed from a screenshot. It's exactly like the one we've seen in The Ballad of Gay Tony and looks amazing. Maybe we'll have more colors, who knows? [CONFIRMED]
    Jetpack - Seen in San Andreas, maybe there's a JetPack also in GTA V who
    knows? Imagine it. [UNCONFIRMED]

That is all, hope you like this post.
    Verizo and RockstarFan like this.
  2. trissiev

Message Count:
    All the heavy weapons!!
    molotov cocktail
    satchel charges
    camera
    dildo
    night vision
    parachute
    jetpack!!!! <3
  3. RockstarFan

Message Count:
    nice topic!
  4. DarkMythHunter

Message Count:
  5. WantedBounty

Message Count:
    pretty cool mythhunter
  6. RedDagger

Message Count:
    I wonder if they'll have a camera which actually saves your pictures (unlike GTA IV :p)
  7. DarkMythHunter

Message Count:

Hello guest, please Register or you log to see the links!

pretty cool mythhunter
    Thanks!!
  • kostas konto

Message Count:
    i'd like to see thermal and nightvision googles and minigun
  • DarkMythHunter

Message Count:
    Hah imagine the minigun how fun it could be.
    kostas konto likes this.
  • Zach

Message Count:
    YAYYYY!!!!!!
    [IMG]
    -Mirage- likes this.